Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffrey David Carlsen!



Here's Jeff's hospital ID tag - matches mine! Guess that make's him official.  Born December 11, 1977 (that must make you 32-yep!). Sorry this post is a couple days late - my Internet was broken - dad discovered an unplugged connection today.

This is your great-grandmother - Grandma Lee.  She made a trip to see every baby I had.  She was so much fun to chat with and had a ton of patience.  Grandma was always a help - folded clothes especially - and was always "game" for a candy bar or a pop or whatever. She insisted on sleeping on the floor - on a white furry area rug we had - maybe you remember.  I felt so bad giving the "floor" to grandma then - but now, some of you may know that I'm a "floor sleeper" - last night in fact when I couldn't get to sleep until 4:00 am I finally quit working on the computer and went to the living room and slept on the floor - barely made it to church on time as I didn't wake up until nearly 8:00. 


I love this little "gernel" (Journal) entry.  Check out the detail work on the colors of the writing! You were destined to be a CPA with all this intense detail!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've always thought that Jeff "WALKED ON WATER" and here's proof! This was taken at "Mrs. Timmons" swimming pool in Sandy, UT during July of 1986. Very cool kid! Lately Jeff has been trying to fly over water - Diamond Lake 2009.

2 comments:

Tasha Horsley said...

wow! i always knew you were amazing! :)

love ya!

PoleDanceInternational said...

That is so awesome! I love it! (Traci/Anthony)